Download and install actual version (V6.01)
The actual version is not included into the sourceforge
- You can download the last release (with sources) at sourceforge
- To use it you only need to
create two environment variables OCAMAWEB (where the
OCAMAWEB files are) and OCAMAWEB_DEST (where you want to put
the generated files).
- You need to install ae, aegill and
fullpage LaTeX packages (you can download them here.
If you use MiKTeX
version of LaTeX (i.e. if you have dvipdfm LaTeX tool), you
can use OCAMAWEB by :
It will produce the tex file, then compile it two times with
LaTeX and one time with dvipdfm, producing a pdf file.
If you do not use MiKTeX, you will use :
ocamaweb matlabfile.m same_name.tex
It will only produce the tex file, you will need to compile
it by you own (latex same_name.tex).
- If you want to use OCAMAWEB with another programming language (the default one is MATLAB), edit or replace the ocamweb.xml file by another one.
- You can use the ocamaweb.xml file to ask to OCAMAWEB to use another LaTeX system
Available config file
Actually, XML files are available for :
- r-project (i.e. S-plus)
See this link to download such configs.